Affiliates

Posted by : Fanny Mochammad Abdul Rhozak 15 Jan 2013

Cheat Play Ninja Saga New 2013, Open all item PERMANENT, hack all in shop tools fiddler and swf file, feature cheat open all item : open all item shop, open all hairstyle, open all academy : skill jutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu etc. how to use cheat all in shop permanent :

Tools:Fiddler
SWF
Pass rar:cheat-afrix

Step:
1. Download Fiddler and File SWF
2. Drag File Swf to Fiddler
3. Clear Cache Browser and Reload Page
4. Enjoy Buy All Item

Video Tutorial:



Tinggalkan koment jangan langsung lari kaya Leecher Tembak

Sumber

20 Comments • Add Comment/Tambahkan Komentar

  1. Kok gak ada loading nya abis di reload

    BalasHapus
  2. ilangin dulu fidler nya trus reload lagi NS nya,trus pas ada loading nya buka lagi fidler nya,clear chace

    BalasHapus
  3. I drop a comment each time I appreciate a article on
    a blog or I have something to valuable to contribute
    to the conversation. Usually it is triggered by
    the passion communicated in the post I looked at.
    And on this post "Cheat Open All Item Play Ninja Saga Permanent 2013 !".
    I was moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I do have 2 questions for
    you if it's okay. Is it only me or do some of these responses appear like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
    Would you make a list the complete urls of
    your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    Here is my website ... Website link

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Review my homepage; website link

    BalasHapus
  5. May I just say what a comfort to discover somebody
    that actually knows what they're talking about online. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular since
    you most certainly possess the gift.

    my weblog :: Web Site Designer

    BalasHapus
  6. Hey very nice blog!

    Feel free to visit my web-site; business consulting Johannesburg

    BalasHapus
  7. Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this post presents fastidious understanding even.



    Here is my webpage - dstv systems

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.

    Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    My web site: LCN Architecture

    BalasHapus
  9. udah ada itemnya, tapi pas dibeli refresh, knp ya gan? mohon pencerahannya

    BalasHapus
  10. May I just say what a comfort to find somebody who actually knows what they're talking about on the web. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not
    more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

    My blog post :: more info

    BalasHapus
  11. I simply couldn't leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person provide in your visitors? Is gonna be again continuously in order to check out new posts

    Have a look at my site Click Here

    BalasHapus
  12. Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant idea, piece of writing is pleasant, thats why
    i have read it entirely

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: more info

    BalasHapus
  13. Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

    Here is my page - visit this site

    BalasHapus
  14. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject
    matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over
    that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
    again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.



    Here is my webpage: Visit here

    BalasHapus
  15. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I
    would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad
    for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Feel free to surf to my page :: visit this site

    BalasHapus
  16. Greetings I am so happy I found your webpage, I really
    found you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Look at my webpage; click the site

    BalasHapus
  17. Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in
    this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Stop by my web site: click the site

    BalasHapus

My Banner
FANZ 468x60
RAZEE 88x31

Copyright ©2013 RAZEE48 • Design by DJOGZS and MAMZGoogle+YouTube